Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Styling Thrift

Part 3 in my Styling Thrift series and I have a video for y'all!  I hope you all enjoy me dancing around the room, trying on my various thrift store finds.  I went nuts in my last two weeks in London, spending over £200 in various charity shops (oops!) so I figured the haul would be great for creating a video (or two or three!).

So I'm now in Bangkok, loving the sun and the food (fresh fruit for breakfast, anyone?) and not to forget, the shopping!  Will be doing a post about my best shopping spots here soon, so keep your eyes peeled for that, if you're heading to Bangkok.  Obviously I'm enjoying the work here too, as we've shot in some stunning locations.  And if you want to follow more behind the scenes modelling stuff, make sure to like me on Facebook and follow me on Instagram, where I've been posting daily.


Hope you enjoy the video, and make sure you're subscribed to my YouTube channel and leave me a comment below to let me know what you think!



2 comments:

  1. That was actually really great. Well shot and fun. Loved it.

    - Ali
    givemeamilk.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ali! Glad you enjoyed it, I'm planning another featuring all my Bangkok finds!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...